Fort Collins, CO
Finds of the Week:
- Before Learning to Crawl, You Must Learn to Swim, NY Times — The pictures are cool, but I’m still very skeptical about these infant swim classes given how secretive they are about their methods
- I Sent All My Text Messages in Calligraphy for a Week, The Atlantic — Just cool, and a good reminded of how we use/view technology
- Pediatrics Group to Recommend Reading Aloud to Children From Birth, NY Times — We love our family reading time and really feel like it makes a huge difference for the girls; it was nice this week to see/hear news this we in support of that.
- The Upsides of the Downsize, Be More With Less — We (I!) are/am continually working on this
- Where Are the Hardest Places to Live in the U.S.?, NY Times — lots from the times this week. I wasn’t really as interested in the article as the map at the top. Check out Campbell County Wyoming — only there can you have such a low percentage of college educated persons and such a high median income. Very, very interesting
- Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed (The Real Reason For The Forty-Hour Workweek), Films for Action — What the 40 hour grind does to us and our culture
Yes, it’s an ad, but still:
This Week’s Pins
If you are reading this in a reader, go to my blog to see the pins.