Finds of the Week:
- Assortment — A new blog I discovered about a family of five living in 665 square feet
- 27 Awesome Vintage Photos of Moms, Mental Floss — Love the pictures of moms and kids from long, long ago. And, I really want that 1926 stroller/bicycle.
- Dirty Diaper Laundry’s 3rd Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge May 20-26 — Can you go six days cloth diapering with only flat or prefold diapers and handwashing? I might be crazy, but I think I am going to do it.
- A Military Parent’s Homecoming Should Not Be a Surprise, XXfactor
- My Medical Choice, NY Times — I’m sure everyone has read this already, but just incase…
- No Big Deal, but This Researcher’s Theory Explains Everything About How Americans Parent, Slate — Wondering what is with our obsession with intelligence and learning? This article looks at different parenting styles across the globe, all of which our American parenting style is completely different from.
- When The Doctor Says This Won’t Hurt A Bit — And Incredibly, It’s True, WBUR — A look at one Boston doctor who uses alternative methods of calming children in the ER. All doctors should practice medicine this way.