Part of getting back into my blogging routine (thanks to me getting a few extra hours each night while Zara sleeps) is me having a chance to catch up on both my online reading and my online sharing. I’m hoping to get back to doing weekly Saturday Surfing posts, but we’ll see how that goes in reality. At least I have a post this week. 🙂
Finds of the Week:
- If You Don’t Support Breastfeeding in Public, You Don’t Support Breastfeeding, Huffington Post — I absolutely agree with this. Public breastfeeding is 100% necessary to breastfeeding success.
- Sylvia Plath’s Children’s Book Reminds Us She’s Human, XXfactor — I enjoyed this reminder of Plath as a person.
- Waning Immunity to Pertussis Following 5 Doses of DTaP, Pediatrics — The DTaP vaccine may not be a protective as you think.
- Why Feminist Housewives Are Not Bullshit, Her Bad Mother — a philosophical look at the value of stay-at-home moms through the lens of Rousseau. (I still love this blog.)
- Your Phone vs. Your Heart, NY Times — modeling social interactions (and puting down our smart phones) may be more important than genetic predispositions in our children.
I liked your Pins of the Week–especially the tulip flowers and the ice cream cookie!!!