- AMERICA banner free printable, At Second Street – Love this! It’s definitely my kind of decorating cheap, easy, and super cute. It gives me an idea for what I can do on my front door…
- Efforts to Ban Circumcision Gain Traction in California, NY Times
- Horrifying 12-day Cool Whip Experiment, Jonathan Fields – I knew there was a reason we don’t eat that junk
- In Queens, New Mothers and Old Asian Custom, NY Times – An article about NY “confinement” centers that cater to and serve new mothers following the Asian custom of spending ” the month after a baby’s birth in pampered seclusion.”
- Learning Through Play, Momtastic – This is the sort of things we try to do with Nora. No pressure learning, usually accompanied by song. 🙂
- Goodbye food pyramid, hello My Plate, the new way to think about eating.
- Roasted Tomato and Avocado Toast, Running with Tweezers – I can’t wait until I get to make this! It looks like summer on a plate.
- Win a Trip to Paris, Oh Happy Day
Etsy Love in honor of the first day of the Farmer’s Market…which Nora slept through.
1. Spring Onions No.3 Archival Print 2. Set of 6 All Knit Reusable Produce Bags 3. Luna’s Radish Earrings 4. PDF Felt Food Pattern (Corn on the Cob, Onion, Carrot, Tomato, Avocado, Potato) 5. Two peas in a pod necklace 6. Vintage Spoon Plant Markers 7. artichoke gift tags 8. I’d rather be in my garden Print from Original Illustration 9. Organic Purple Tomatillo seeds
See more of my Etsy favorites here.